A person can go without food for a couple weeks, water for a few days, air for mere minutes. But without electricity … it’s hard to say. It all depends on where you live, what survival skills you have, and how much you depend on the conveniences of living on the grid. But let’s see what will happen to humanity if electricity disappeared for, say, a year!
So, there’s a bit of charge left on the phone, but your mobile data isn’t working. Nobody suspects that communication towers have shut down, which means no calls, not even emergencies! For now, all you know is, the Internet is gone! You don’t have any offline games either. Your phone is nothing more than an overpriced calculator now…
Other videos you might like:
What If the Sun Disappeared Right Now?
What If the Earth Lost Oxygen for Just 5 Seconds?
What If You Were the Last Person on Earth
Day 1: Late afternoon 1:34
Day 2 3:51
2 weeks without electricity 4:39
1 month without power 5:10
3 months off the grid 5:33
6 months without power 5:59
Day 365 6:20
⚡️ What happens if natural electricity disappears? ⚡️
– Lightning 6:57
– Electromagnetic fields 7:25
– No more light and time itself! 8:07
– New Beginnings! 9:13
#noelectricity #whatif #brightside
– You head to your favorite cafe. Hey, why not grab a latte to pass the time? The barista cuts you off as soon as you walk in the door.
– You overhear a group of people talking about a nasty crash on a busy intersection. Oh yeah, traffic lights don’t work now.
– First thing’s first, a nice hot shower to wash this crazy situation away. …No tap. The toilet doesn’t flush either.
– All you notice are dimly lit windows – everyone else is lighting candles too.
– The perishables in your fridge have long reached the point of no return. You throw out your milk, eggs, cheese, and so on.
– You better have cash on you – card readers aren’t going to work. Neither will ATMs. Anyone with money in the bank now has no access to it…
– Emergency generators are already running out all over the world – the most powerful models can only go for 24 hours max.
– The global economy is plummeting. Commerce, banking, trade, national and personal debt – they’re just gone overnight!
– Small communes have sprouted up everywhere. People extract water from wells, they stay fed thanks to agriculture and fishing.
– Light appears! Once they fix things up and electricity is back, it’ll take at least 10 years to fully restore the economy, infrastructure, and production.
– There’s a layer of it in the atmosphere that protects the Earth from harmful ultraviolet and cosmic radiation. Lightning benefits the planet in lots of other ways too.
– Electromagnetic fields make all atoms and molecules stick together to form tangible matter – that is, you, me, and everything around us.
– If the charge in the electrons disappears and they stop repelling, then gravity will begin to squeeze them together with such force that a black hole will arise and begin to absorb all matter!
Music by Epidemic Sound
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: