Having underwhelmed during this years Six Nations with defeats England, Wales and Ireland, France come into the 2019 Rugby World Cup with low expectations. Argentina's recent results have been similarly poor, but their performances in last month's Rugby Championship at least showed some promise.
With everything to prove at this World Cup, We'll give you the low down on how to live stream France vs Argentina in the rugby – no matter where you are in the world.
It may be early in the tournament, but today's game is a crucial one for both teams. With England clear favourites to top Pool C, today's game brings together the two teams most likely to join them in the next round.
With France having chopped and changed their line-ups through out their warm-up campaign, its hard to predict what team coach Jacques Brunel will send out onto the pitch in Tokyo. One name almost certain among those on the team sheet will be inspirational hooker Guilhem Guirado, and his tendency to lead from the front will be vital against a tenacious opponent.
Similarly, Argentina will be pining hopes on the form of their inspirational hooker Agustin Creevy. Few players are as adept at robbing the opposition of possession and their sometime-skipper is key to Argentina's breakdown play.
You can watch all the action from pretty much anywhere on Earth by following our Rugby World Cup France vs Argentina live stream guide below.
- Discover how to live stream every single Rugby World Cup game and for free
How to watch the 2019 Rugby World Cup from outside your country
If you're abroad for any of the Rugby World Cup and don't want to miss out on catching the coverage from your home country, you'll inevitably find it geo-blocked when you try to stream online. But don't sweat. With the option of a VPN, you can tune into those fixtures no matter where you are in the world without resorting to some dodgy feed on Reddit. And best of all, it's really easy to do (or read on for details on how to stream coverage from the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA).
How to stream France vs Argentina live in the UK
How to watch France vs Argentina: live stream in Australia
How to watch France vs Argentina live in New Zealand
How to live stream France vs Argentina in the US
- Hulu with Live TV $40 per month – Hulu with Live TV includes CBS, Fox, NBC and ESPN.
- FuboTV $35 for the first month – FuboTV gives you the first month at a discounted rate but after that the price increases to $45 a month. The service includes CBS, Fox, NBC and the NFL Network but does not come with ESPN.
- DirecTV Now $50 per month – DirecTV Now includes CBS, Fox, NBC, ESPN and for $5 extra you can add the NFL Network.
- YouTubeTV $40 per month – YouTubeTV gives you access to CBS, Fox, NBC and ESPN.
Live stream Rugby World Cup 2019 match in Canada