** ** Data Science Master Program: **
This Edureka session on SQL for Data Science will help you understand how SQL can be used to store, access and retrieve data to perform data analysis.
🔴Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above:
————————————Edureka Online Training and Certification———————————
🔵 DevOps Online Training:
🟣 Python Online Training:
🔵 AWS Online Training:
🟣 RPA Online Training:
🔵 Data Science Online Training:
🟣 Big Data Online Training:
🔵 Java Online Training:
🟣 Selenium Online Training:
🔵 PMP Online Training:
🟣 Tableau Online Training:
—————————————–Edureka Masters Programs—————————————————
🔵DevOps Engineer Masters Program:
🟣Cloud Architect Masters Program:
🔵Data Scientist Masters Program:
🟣Big Data Architect Masters Program:
🔵Machine Learning Engineer Masters Program:
🟣Business Intelligence Masters Program:
🔵Python Developer Masters Program:
🟣RPA Developer Masters Program:
—————————————–Edureka PGP Courses—————————————————
🔵Artificial and Machine Learning PGP:
🔵Digital Marketing PGP:
🟣Big Data Engineering PGP:
🔵Data Science PGP:
🟣Cloud Computing PGP:
#Edureka #DataScienceEdureka #sqlfordatascience #datasciencetutorial
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s Data Science course will cover the whole data life cycle ranging from Data Acquisition and Data Storage using R-Hadoop concepts, Applying modelling through R programming using Machine learning algorithms and illustrate impeccable Data Visualization by leveraging on ‘R’ capabilities.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Why Learn Data Science?
Data Science training certifies you with ‘in demand’ Big Data Technologies to help you grab the top paying Data Science job title with Big Data skills and expertise in R programming, Machine Learning and Hadoop framework.
After the completion of the Data Science course, you should be able to:
1. Gain insight into the ‘Roles’ played by a Data Scientist
2. Analyse Big Data using R, Hadoop and Machine Learning
3. Understand the Data Analysis Life Cycle
4. Work with different data formats like XML, CSV and SAS, SPSS, etc.
5. Learn tools and techniques for data transformation
6. Understand Data Mining techniques and their implementation
7. Analyse data using machine learning algorithms in R
8. Work with Hadoop Mappers and Reducers to analyze data
9. Implement various Machine Learning Algorithms in Apache Mahout
10. Gain insight into data visualization and optimization techniques
11. Explore the parallel processing feature in R
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Who should go for this course?
The course is designed for all those who want to learn machine learning techniques with implementation in R language, and wish to apply these techniques on Big Data. The following professionals can go for this course:
1. Developers aspiring to be a ‘Data Scientist’
2. Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
3. SAS/SPSS Professionals looking to gain understanding in Big Data Analytics
4. Business Analysts who want to understand Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
5. Information Architects who want to gain expertise in Predictive Analytics
6. ‘R’ professionals who want to captivate and analyze Big Data
7. Hadoop Professionals who want to learn R and ML techniques
8. Analysts wanting to understand Data Science methodologies.
For online Data Science training write to us at email@example.com or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free).