How to detoxify your body? Believe it or not, your body is its own perfect machine. But if you neglect any pieces of your inner mechanics (like your liver, kidneys, or bladder), you can cause serious damage that can last a lifetime. You might be lucky enough to have 2 kidneys, but keeping them healthy can literally save your life. We have some simple recommendations that will keep your body healthy for years to come. They will help keep your kidneys and bladder toxin-free! Don’t forget to check out our bonus where we give you a surprise tip!
Other videos you might like:
11 Unexpected Ways to Free Your Body from Toxins
10 Warning Signs Your Liver Is Full of Toxins
9 Kinds of Fish You Should Never Eat
Kiss junk food goodbye! 0:32
Welcome tea time into your life 1:46
Don’t be stingy on your vitamins 2:50
Remember the importance of mental health 3:37
Try a kidney cleanse 4:34
Start doing Kegel exercises 6:41
Liver massage 7:35
Music by Epidemic Sound
– After consuming junk food on a daily basis, you’re at higher risk for type 2 diabetes and heart disease. Not to mention the fact that it can lead to an array of digestive problems causing fatigue, weakness, and even depression.
– Many teas offer your body incredible benefits, especially when it comes to flushing out harmful toxins from your kidneys and liver.
– Vitamins like B-6, omega-3s, and potassium citrate are all great at preventing kidney stones.
– Things like anxiety and stress are in your mind, but that doesn’t mean they don’t affect the rest of your body. Stress can take a major toll on your body, and it often targets various internal organs — your bladder, for example.
– After months and even years of eating processed foods, your kidneys start to hold on to harmful toxins, which can prohibit them from working properly.
– Start with a nutritious breakfast of a clean juice like beet or celery juice along with dried cranberries. You can also have a smoothie with the same ingredients.
– For your final meal of the day, you can enjoy a delicious salad. On top of fresh mixed greens, add your protein of choice, whether it be a chicken breast, hardboiled egg, or tofu.
– Dr. Arnold Kegel himself introduced the world to the Kegel exercise back in 1948. It was intended to help women who were suffering from urinary incontinence due to childbirth or menopause.
– Press your liver gently 100 times a day to keep it healthy and working well. You can find your liver by pressing up and under your ribs on the right side of your torso.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: