– A few days ago I had discussed about Root way on Galaxy Ace 3, now I will post Custom ROM for Galaxy Ace 3 . What is ROM? ROM is an extension of Read-Only Memory, and technically ROM refers to the storage media of a device which contains files from the operating system. While Custom ROM is a ROM whose contents have been modified by third parties. By installing Custom ROM, your Android display will change, and it certainly becomes cooler. Not only that, the features on your Android will also increase. However, installing Custom ROM also has various risks, such as Bootlop, Softbrick, and others.
Okay, Custom ROM that I will discuss in this post is JetBean 3 . This Custom ROM has a very similar look to Android 4.4 KitKat. In my opinion, JetBean 3 is the most stable Custom ROM. Why? Because until now I have not found any bugs on this Custom ROM. In addition, JetBean 3 is also very light in the use of RAM, even lighter than the Stock ROM Galaxy Ace 3.
Before installing JetBean 3, you should first understand how to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 (GT-S7270)because we are not responsible if there is a problem in your Device, although this ROM I have tried and succeeded. Read the tutorial below carefully, and try not to do carelessness.
Download: (Link Fixed – November 6, 2014)
- JetBean 3 for Samsung Galaxy Ace 3
Password: | Status: Tested (Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270)
How to Install JetBean 3 on Samsung Galaxy Ace 3
- Backup files that you feel are important, like Contacts, Memos, and more
- Make sure your Ace 3 Galaxy is already installed CWM Recovery and Root. If not, check out the tutorial here
- Download the file above, then copy it to your SD Card
- Turn off hp, then go to Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Up + Home + Power together
- In Recovery Mode, use the Up & Down Volume keys to navigate, and the Power button to select
- Select Wipe data / factory reset → Yes
- Select Wipe cache partition → Yes
- Go to Mount and storage menu, then choose format / system → Yes
- If so, select Install zip from SDcard → Choose zip from SDcard, then select [BAGAS31] JetBean 3.zip
- Wait until the installation process is complete, then select Reboot system now
- The first boot is usually a bit longer, approximately 10 minutes
- Finished 🙂