🔥Edureka DevOps Certification Courses:
This Edureka session on Git merge Conflict will help you understand how to resolve the merge conflicts with basic commands.
🔹Check out our Playlist:
🔴Please do subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon to never miss an update from us in the future:
————————————Edureka Online Training and Certification———————————
🔵 DevOps Online Training:
🟣 Python Online Training:
🔵 AWS Online Training:
🟣 RPA Online Training:
🔵 Data Science Online Training:
🟣 Big Data Online Training:
🔵 Java Online Training:
🟣 Selenium Online Training:
🔵 PMP Online Training:
🟣 Tableau Online Training:
—————————————–Edureka Masters Programs—————————————————
🔵DevOps Engineer Masters Program:
🟣Cloud Architect Masters Program:
🔵Data Scientist Masters Program:
🟣Big Data Architect Masters Program:
🔵Machine Learning Engineer Masters Program:
🟣Business Intelligence Masters Program:
🔵Python Developer Masters Program:
🟣RPA Developer Masters Program:
—————————————–Edureka PGP Courses—————————————————
🔵Artificial and Machine Learning PGP:
🔵Digital Marketing PGP:
🟣Big Data Engineering PGP:
🔵Data Science PGP:
🟣Cloud Computing PGP:
#edureka #gitedureka #GitMergeConflict #GitTutorial #Git #DevOps #DevOpsTools #DevOpsTraining
How does it work?
1. This Certification Training courses span over a duration of 4-16 Weeks.
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training, you will be working on a real-time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate
About These Courses
Edureka’s DevOps online training is designed to help you master key tools of DevOps lifecycle like Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, Nagios, GIT, Ansible, SaltStack, and Chef used by a DevOps Engineer for automating multiple steps in SDLC. During this course, our expert DevOps instructors will help you:
1. Understand the concepts and necessities of DevOps
2. Understand the need for DevOps and the day-to-day real-life problems it resolves
3. Learn installation and configuration of common infrastructure servers like Apache, and Nginx for the Enterprise
4. Learn popular DevOps tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, Nagios, and GIT
5. Implement automated system update, installations, and deployments
6. Learn Virtualization Concepts
7. Configuration deployment and packaging, continuous integration using GIT
8. Fine-tune Performance and set-up basic Security for Infrastructure
9. Manage server operations using Code which is popularly known as Infrastructure as a Code
10. Understand the need for and concepts of Monitoring and Logging.
Who should go for this course?
1. DevOps Architect
2. Automation Engineer
3. Software Tester
4. Security Engineer
5. Integration Specialist
6. Release Manager
Got a question on the topic? Please share it in the comment section below and our experts will answer it for you.
For more information, please write back to us at email@example.com or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll-free).