🔥Edureka RPA Training:
This Edureka video on Best UiPath Examples will cover different types of automation you can perform with UiPath.
🔹RPA Blog Series:
🔴Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above:
————————————Edureka Online Training and Certification———————————
🔵 DevOps Online Training:
🟣 Python Online Training:
🔵 AWS Online Training:
🟣 RPA Online Training:
🔵 Data Science Online Training:
🟣 Big Data Online Training:
🔵 Java Online Training:
🟣 Selenium Online Training:
🔵 PMP Online Training:
🟣 Tableau Online Training:
—————————————–Edureka Masters Programs—————————————————
🔵DevOps Engineer Masters Program:
🟣Cloud Architect Masters Program:
🔵Data Scientist Masters Program:
🟣Big Data Architect Masters Program:
🔵Machine Learning Engineer Masters Program:
🟣Business Intelligence Masters Program:
🔵Python Developer Masters Program:
🟣RPA Developer Masters Program:
—————————————–Edureka PGP Courses—————————————————
🔵Artificial and Machine Learning PGP:
🔵Digital Marketing PGP:
🟣Big Data Engineering PGP:
🔵Data Science PGP:
🟣Cloud Computing PGP:
#edureka #edurekarpa #rpatutorial #rpausecases #rpaapplications #uipath #automationanywhere LearnRPA #withme
How does it work?
1. This is a 4 Week Instructor-led Online Course, 25 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training, you will have to work on a project, based on which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
What are the Objectives of our Robotic Process AutomationTraining?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Know about Robotic Process Automation and their working
2. Assess the key considerations while designing an RPA solution
3. Work proficiently with the leading RPA tool ‘UiPath
4. Have practical knowledge on designing RPA solutions using UiPath
5. Perform Image and Text automation
6. Learn Data Manipulation using variables and arguments
7. Create automation with applications running in Virtual Environments
8. Debug and handle exceptions in workflow automation
Why learn Robotic Process Automation?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is an automation technology for making smart software by applying intelligence to do high volume and repeatable tasks that are time-consuming. RPA is automating the tasks of a wide variety of industries, hence reducing the time and increasing the output.
Some of the facts about RPA include:
1. A 2016 report by McKinsey and Co. predicts that the robotic process automation market could be worth $6.7 trillion by 2025
2. A major global wine business, after implementing RPA, increased the order accuracy from 98% to 99.7% while costs reduced to Rs. 5.2 Crore
Got a question on the topic?
Please share it in the comment section below and our experts will answer it for you.
Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll-free) for more information.