Though women all over the world have been struggling to lose belly fat for decades, it is still one of the most difficult tasks when it comes to getting in shape. And even if you have already gotten yourself together and found the perfect training program, suddenly chocolate starts looking irresistible or your best friend brings you a cupcake for no reason…
It might be really challenging to find time for yourself in this fast-paced world, so you need exercises that do not require any special equipment or years of practice. All you need is 4 minutes a day, and you’ll be on the road to a flat sculpted tummy in no time!
Other videos you might like:
3-Minute Workout Before Sleep to Slim Down Your Legs
5-Minute Workout That Replaces High-Intensity Cardio
5 Simple Exercises to Lose Thigh Fat Fast
Windshield wipers 0:17
Side jackknives 1:16
Starfish crunches 2:29
Triangle crunches 3:20
Heel touchers 4:19
Oblique V-crunches 5:07
Bend and kick 6:12
Standing cross-crunches 7:11
#flatbelly #bellyfat #weightloss
Music by Epidemic Sound
– Windshield wipers are an awesome exercise when it comes to your obliques and lower abs. The tension you provide when doing slow and controlled reps while holding your legs up in the air gets those muscles working like nothing else, meaning a slim cinched-in waist and the toned abs of your dreams!
– Doing side jackknives makes your obliques burn! Just be sure to make your moves slow and controlled — doing it fast won’t get you closer to your destination. In fact, you risk damaging your muscles or tendons, so please be careful!
– Starfish crunches engage the core from all sides, making your belly perfectly sculpted all the way around. Just see that your lower back doesn’t feel strained — if it does, you’re doing something wrong.
– Triangle crunches are a real burner for your obliques. As you know, these muscles shape your waist, so the more you train them, the more sculpted your abs will look. Involving your hips will also help you in the long run because it improves your stamina, which is never a bad thing!
– Heel-touchers aren’t too intense, so they kinda serve as a nice little mid-workout break. But they do target your obliques and abs, so they’re definitely worth doing!
– Bend and kick exercise is also called “donkey kicks” and you can see why. Just really watch your form: your neck and back should be kept in a straight line. That way, you won’t strain any muscles. They seem easy enough, but donkey kicks can actually be quite dangerous if done incorrectly.
– Standing cross-crunches are a great finishing exercise that target your abs, obliques, and hip flexor muscles. You’ll get the fat just melting off your body with this set. And again, it’s not that hard to do once you learn the ropes. Just make sure to keep your core and glutes engaged – don’t do it all willy-nilly!
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: