The most common goals when it comes to belly exercising are losing the inches and having the visible abs. The rectus abdominis muscle is responsible for flexing the lumbar spine and it plays an important role in respiration. And let’s be honest for a sec, guys – most of us dream about having a perfect 6-pack that’ll make everybody go “wow.” And, surprisingly, it’s way easier than you think! Just do these 5 simple exercises regularly and enjoy jaws dropping as you take off your shirt…
Other videos you might like:
10 At-Home Exercises to Get Rid of Belly Fat In a Month
I Decided to Sleep for 4 Hours a Day, See What Happened
What Will Happen If You Eat Nothing for 7 Days
Dead bug 0:23
Crab toe touches 1:13
Heel taps 2:12
Roll ups 2:52
Reverse curls 4:47
Mountain climber 5:43
Bicycle crunches 6:37
Hip bridges 7:23
Star plank 8:05
#abs #6pack #fatburn
Music by Epidemic Sound
– #1. This exercise with a funny name isn’t as innocent as it looks – if you do it correctly, it can set your core on fire! It works in different areas all at the same time, improving your balance and stability, increasing your stamina, and tightening your belly.
– #2. Crab toe touch is one of the best cardio moves to train your lower abs, glutes, and hamstrings. It can also help you develop impressive core strength, improve your stamina, and boost your metabolism.
– #3. Doing heel taps at least 3 times a week can tone your abs, glutes, and hip flexors. This exercise targets your lower body specifically, making it more stable.
– #4. This is a pretty challenging exercise, so it’s better to do it gradually. If you’re a beginner, start with 5-10 roll ups. Then you can move on to 10-15, and a week later you can do 15 or more of them. In any case, this exercise will work your abdominal muscles and strengthen your spine as a surprising bonus!
– #5. Any exercise with raising your legs off the floor is exactly what you need if you wanna get dreamy abs. And V-ups are the best you can find! This exercise mainly challenges your rectus abdominis but also works out your hip flexors and obliques.
– #6. For some reason, not many people know about this highly effective exercise. Still, reverse curls can make a huge difference for your body! This exercise focuses mainly on your abdomen, making your lower muscles stronger and more prominent.
– #7. If you don’t have time to climb real-life mountains, you can always fake it to make your body look even more bomb! Mountain climber is a compound exercise, meaning that it takes care of different muscle groups all at the same time. This includes your glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings, and core ab muscles.
– #8. Bicycle crunches are one of the most popular exercises for any training session imaginable! This baby works out almost every bit of your body, from your shoulders to your lower abs. And it not only makes them stronger but also tones them up for you, to make you look even cooler.
– #9. Hip bridges work wonders for maintaining your core stabilizer muscles. And these, of course, include your lower abs! They can also help you deal with lower back pain, knee pain, and muscle imbalances.
– #10. Remember, if a workout doesn’t have a plank, it’s a bad workout. So to finish off your training session, do the best kind of plank for lower abs – star plank! It’s well-known for making the obliques and the whole core stronger, engaging your lower abs in the process.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: