Are you still unable to lose extra pounds? Lots of people are more than eager to get rid of the extra inches around their waist but they can’t. No matter what they do, no matter how hard they work out. If you can relate to this, you’re not alone! Luckily, we have a list of the 8 most common mistakes that make it harder for you to get a perfectly toned body. And it doesn’t matter how much you sweat it out at the gym!
You treat all calories equally 1:13
You don’t focus enough on lean body mass 2:28
You believe that eating more meals throughout the day will help you lose weight and burn fat 3:46
You believe that doing a lot of cardio is the only way to lose fat 4:47
You believe ads about magical fat-burning pills 5:52
You aren’t getting enough sleep 6:26
You’re feeling stressed 7:01
You’re trying too hard 7:25
Music: 1) Hackbeat by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence ()
2) Medium Rock by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence ()
– The calories you consume are not equal! Eating 100 calories of vegetables is not the same as eating 100 calories of ice cream, and they’re not going to have the same effect on your body.
– Increasing your lean body mass wakes up your resting metabolism. It also affects many different hormones in the body, including insulin, leptin, and ghrelin.
– There’s a special diet called intermittent fasting, and it’s an amazing way to burn fat. It’s a regimen that includes short periods of fasting that alternate with longer periods of eating whatever you want.
– A study conducted in 1993 discovered that a hard workout actually impairs the body’s ability to lose fat effectively.
– Pills and supplements can have serious side effects, including vomiting, nausea, high blood pressure, dizziness, and diarrhea. They can also have a negative effect on cholesterol levels.
– When you don’t get enough sleep, the level of ghrelin rises while your leptin levels drop. This causes you to feel hungry and overeat.
– Feeling stressed can wreak havoc on human bodies. Stress causes the body to produce a steroid hormone called cortisol.
– Your body needs a healthy balance of exercise and rest. Doing too many hard workouts prevents your body from shifting excess fat.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: