Unexpected beauty tips you should try!
When it comes to beauty and skin care there are never enough recipes out there that you can try. Mainly because our skin constantly changes because of age, weather, habits and even psychology; all these factors can affect the well being of our skin very easily. So, in this video, we have some weird and unexpected beauty hacks that you can incorporate in your beauty routine in order to treat yourself accordingly. Watch our whole video to discover how you can use turmeric on your face, how to do a DIY hair mask for shiny hair, and how different teas can help your skin.
– If you are looking for a way to get rid of dark circles under your eyes or eliminate pale skin we have the best DIY face mask. In a bowl add two tablespoons of yogurt, one teaspoon of turmeric, one teaspoon of rice flour and finally one teaspoon of honey. Mix all the ingredients together until they become a thick paste. Then using a makeup brush apply the mixture on your face and let it sit there for 20 minutes; rinse it out with water and enjoy the magical skin glowing effects.
– We know how annoying it can be to have dandruff on your hair and not being able to get rid of it. So, in with this little DIY, we help you eliminate dandruff in a heartbeat using ingredients you already have in your own home. In a glass bowl add some mouthwash and one tablespoon of baking soda. Mix the two together until the baking soda dissolves with the mouthwash. Then dip a few cotton pads into the mixture and apply them on your hair for 30 minutes. Both the mouthwash and baking soda together will remove dandruff right away and prevent it from re-occurring.
– If you have some excess hair growth on your face, do not worry because we have the best hair removal hack for you that is both natural and painless. You simply add some milk into a bowl with one teaspoon of turmeric and one teaspoon of salt and mix them all together. Then, using your makeup brush, apply the mixture to the areas you’d like to remove hair from, and voila.
– Are you looking for the best hair mask for your dry hair? Then, look no further than your fridge. You simply get some coconut whipping cream and apply on both your scalp and along the lengths of your hair. Then, you let it sit there for 30 minutes until it gets absorbed and wash it out as usual. The coconut is rich in fatty acids which can penetrate both your scalp and hair follicles and treat them both from the outside and the inside.
– We also show you a perfect way to make a detoxing peeling face mask using activated charcoal, gelatin, and hot water. You simply grind a few activated charcoal tablets, then you add one tablespoon of gelatin and a small cup of hot water. You then mix all the ingredients together and voila. You apply the black peeling mask on your face and then peel when it feels dry ( approx 15-20 minutes)
Watch out the whole video to discover many more amazing beauty hacks that will blow your mind. We demonstrate natural ways to dye your hair synthetic hair extensions, how to remove dark discoloration under your armpits, and even how to make your very own hair growing serum.
0:12 – Turmeric face mask
1:34 – Awesome DIY hair mask
2:43 – Lipgloss hack
2:58 – Different teas for your skin
4:17 – DIY peeling mask
5:26 – How to get rid of pimples
6:04 – How to get rid of dandruff
6:41 – Hair growth serum
7:29 – Aloe vera skin treatment
8:16 – Faux freckles
9:32 – Rainbow hair
10:31 – How to get rid of bad breath
12:07 – How to shape your eyebrows
14:13 – How to remove stretch marks
17:35 – DIY peel of lip stain
20:19 – Cool mascara hack
20:36 – How to clean your makeup brushes
Music by Epidemic Sound:
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC:
5-Minute Crafts KIDS:
The Bright Side of Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: