We all have heard the stereotype that people who wear glasses are smart. According to a study from the University of Edinburgh, there might be some truth to this. According to science, there are many ways a person’s body features can influence on how smart they are. Some are more surprising than others.
Your appearance can reveal all the darkest secrets about your health and character and even your brain power. Of course, this is all just fun science and if you don’t have any of these characteristics, this doesn’t mean that you’re not smart. After all, you’re the one responsible for your intelligence, right?
Other videos you might like:
10 Signs You’re Way More Intelligent Than You Realize
What’s Your Hidden Power? A True Simple Personality Test
11 Secrets to Memorize Things Quicker Than Others
Your head 0:23
Your face shape 0:49
Your forehead 1:27
Your eyes 1:56
Your nose 2:24
Your lips 3:03
Your chin 3:35
Your ears 3:55
Your hands 4:23
Your fingers 4:58
Your waist 5:21
Your breasts 6:04
Your body hair 6:34
Your height 6:58
Your weight 7:26
#yourpersonality #iq #beingsmart
Music by Epidemic Sound
– People with bigger heads usually have lower neuron density within their brain which, naturally, makes it work quicker and more efficiently.
– Rectangular, square, and triangular face shapes are more logical and success-oriented. People with a diamond-shaped face are perfectionists to the core, oval faced folks are welcoming and warm, and round-faced people are all about taking care of others.
– A big head is often accompanied by a broad forehead – another sign of exceptional intelligence. According to the popular Chinese face reading, a 5-finger forehead signifies high intelligence and skill.
– Complete ear symmetry is not that common, and it’s probably for the better, since studies say that a lack of it may be a signal of quick wit.
– Left-handed guys and girls usually have a larger corpus callosum, which allows them to process information really quickly. Their highly developed right-brain hemisphere helps as well.
– It’s no secret that an hourglass figure is considered to be the most desirable among women everywhere. But did you know that women who naturally have it are smarter too?
– A study from Chicago university that included no less than 1,200 women discovered that ladies with bigger chests are smarter by about 10 IQ points.
– Dr. Aikarakudy Alias, who has been working to find out the connection between body hair and intelligence for years, came to one simple conclusion – thicker body hair means higher IQ.
– If you feel insecure about your impressive height, here’s something that’ll cheer you up. A team of researchers from the Edinburgh University found a strong link between the genes determining your height and those responsible for your quick wit!
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: