It’s surprising how we don’t realize that foods that are rich in vitamins and nutrients are good not only for us to eat, but they can be good for the outside of our body too. Plus they are more cost-effective than products from big brands, free from any preservatives, and definitely natural.
Did you know, for example, that potato is one of the best ‘friends’ for your skin? It has mild acidic properties that act as a great natural bleaching agent! Or that cherries can help you slow down the aging process? They contain a high concentration of antioxidants, helping to fight free radicals. Interested? Here’re the top 11 foods you should stock up on if you want to make your skin healthy and glow (well, who doesn’t, right?).
Other videos you might like:
10 Korean Secrets to Make Your Skin Younger and Healthier
6 Face Care Tips to Make Your Skin Look Just Perfect
Do THIS to Remove Blackheads From Your Nose
#goodskin #smoothskin #stayyoung
Music by Epidemic Sound
– Adding blueberries to your diet will do great things for your skin. As blueberries are well-known for their antioxidant properties, they are widely used in cosmetology.
– Apples might not be a trendy new superfood, but an apple is still one of your skin’s favorites for a good reason. Apples are rich in good elements and vitamins that are necessary for your skin, including pectin and organic acids.
– In the hot summer, a fresh watermelon is something that no one can refuse. Watermelon is sweet and refreshing with over 90% water content. Eating this delicious treat will hydrate your skin from the inside out, and it will look younger and fresher.
– Bananas are one of the best sources of potassium, a mineral which is vital in maintaining your skin’s moisture balance. Severely dry skin is a classic symptom of potassium deficiency, so try to include a banana as part of your daily fruit intake.
– Pineapples have been used in some cultures as a medicinal plant for years. They are the only fruit known to contain an enzyme called bromelain, which fights skin inflammation and swelling.
– These red berries are particularly high in ellagic acid, which can protect you from ultraviolet damage and wrinkles. Strawberries even overtake citrus fruits regarding an amount of vitamins they contain.
– Papaya is a fruit practically exploding with vitamin A and the enzyme papain, which helps to break down inactive proteins and get rid of dead skin cells. Papaya is a very beneficial fruit for your skin and body.
– Kiwi contains the most vitamin C, which is known as the skin’s staple ingredient for vibrancy and radiance. Many women all around the world add kiwi to their diets to care for their facial skin and hair.
– Like blueberries, pomegranates have also been endowed with the well-deserved title of ‘superfood.’ This ‘nutritional powerhouse’ contains anti-aging compounds which can stimulate the regeneration of skin cells.
– Cherries contain a high concentration of antioxidants, helping to fight free radicals. Therefore, cherries can help you slow down the aging process.
– Potatoes have mild acidic properties that act as a great natural bleaching agent. 75% of a fresh potato is water that can actively moisturize dry skin. That’s why potato masks are well-known for their excellent properties.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: