10 Cheap Cars That Will Make You Look Rich
► Subscribe: https://goo.gl/GmtyPv
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
Some people can’t afford expensive or performance model cars and so therefore never bother thinking the price will be out of reach for them. But there are some cars out there that you can pick up for little money that look every bit as expensive as they might seem to everyone else, and probably cost three times as much new. Check out our list of 10 Cheap Cars that will make you look rich; you might just be surprised.
10. Mitsubishi lancer evolution – Some cars are just born with the performance look and the Mitsubishi Lancer was one of them. Starting with the year 2000 production model, the Lancer started to look like a serious performance machine. The 2005-2006 models came with more performance styling, ground effects packages, and rear wing stabilizers.
9. Porsche 911 – Porsche has been a status symbol for their owners since the beginning. Not only are these cars usually heavy on the performance side, they can cost quite a bit of money. Even used classic Porsches can fetch over a hundred thousand dollars depending on the model and what condition they are in.
8. BMW Z4 – BMW’s are also known as a performance and luxury car with a lot of sporty models offered by the car maker. The BMW Z4 is one of those cars and while it looks like you need a lot of money to own one of these cars, you might be surprised how little you can pick one up for.
7. 2015 BMW 3 Series 320i – Here is another BMW and is a very nice car that will make anyone driving the car appear that they have more money than they really do. This sixth generation BMW gives the impression that anyone driving it is wealthy, and the car also has great performance and style.
6. Dodge Challenger – We’re almost sure that everyone will agree that the Dodge Challenger retro muscle car looks really cool and that it must be an expensive car, but you might be surprised at how little you could own one for.
5. Chevrolet Camaro – Another retro car, the Chevy Camaro is a car that looks like it would cost a lot of money due to that amazing retro style that brings along some of the legendary muscle car charms. In 2010 Chevrolet rolled out the fifth generation car and it had everyone’s attention.
4. Dodge Viper – The interesting thing about this car is that it first debuted back in 1991 and looked like it was a supercar that would costs at least a $100,000 dollars. And while this car is a bit more money and isn’t really that cheap of a car, it is still a whole lot of modern muscle that looks expensive to own, not to mention that just being in a Dodge Viper
3. Maserati GranTurismo – If you really want to grab someone’s attention and make them think you won some small lottery, then pick up a 2008 to 2010 Maserati Gran Turismo. The name of this car already screams expensive and the look of this car will have people telling themselves that you must be doing really well to afford such a car.
2. Nissan GTR – The Nissan GTR is a car that is synonymous with performance and it is the successor to the legendary Nissan Skyline. The way this car looks with its quad exhaust pipe tips, the heavily styled body package including the wing and its sports tires, and its stylish leather interior, it would seem that you’d need a pocketful of cash to own one of these cars.
1. Audi R8 – If you have any idea who Iron Man is and have watched the movies, then you will recognize this car as one of Tony Starks main rides. The Audi R8 Quattro is a sports car that simply looks expensive. This mid-engine 2 seater sports car got a lot of attention when it was released for the road in 2005 and was named after their Audi R8 race car which was launched in 2006.
We hope you enjoyed this list and want to know which one you would choose. Let us know in the comments below. If you liked this video and you don’t want to miss out when we release a new one, then click the subscribe link and you’ll get notified the moment we have a new one for you. We appreciate you and want to thank you for watching!